No Halloween party is complete without a delicious variety of sweets, candy and treats. As well as the original Toffee Apples!
How to make toffee apples:
You will need: 8 Apples (any colour) and 8 lolly sticks.
Ingredients: 1 tsp of cider vinegar, 1 tbsp of golden syrup, 30 grams of butter, 120 mills of water and 170 grams of fruit sugar. (As well as any extra ingredients like hundreds and thousands or chocolate sprinkles).
1) Wash the apples thoroughly and insert the lollie sticks into the stalk ends.
2) Put the ingredients into a bowl, and gently heat either in the microwave or on the hob to dissolve the butter. Make sure the sugar is mixed in properly.
3) Once the sugar and butter is dissolved simmer for 5 minutes until you get a golden brown and syrupy mixture.
4) Dip each apple into the mixture and ensure it is entirely covered. (This is when you should add any extra optional decorations).
5) Place the apples on a baking tray (lined with grease proof paper) and leave them to set.
Order your sweets, candy and halloween treats from our website and recieve free delivery in the UK!!!